Be a Member ! Join Us or Renew Your Membership!
Membership with the Economics Club of Mumbai is open to anyone with an interest in economics and is available for individuals, as well as businesses, educational institutes and other organisations.
Benefits of Membership include:
- Invitations to events, workshops and other activities organised by The Club
- Networking with other economics enthusiasts
- Working together on projects to improve economics education and employability skills, address various economic / policy matters
- Opportunity to support students who need guidance and mentorship / academic resources
- Opportunity to seek mentorship
There are three types of Membership:
1) Student Member: You can avail this type of membership if you are a student registered for a full time course. The Membership Fee is Rs. 500 and is valid till your academic programme ends. After which you will have to switch to General Membership. Please submit a Xerox copy of your college I-Card along with Membership Form.
2) General Member: This is open to everyone. The Membership Fee is as follows:
a. Annual Membership: Rs. 500
b. Lifetime Membership: Rs. 2000
3) Donor Member: Those who wish to support our events and efforts can become a donor member and can contribute in cash or kind towards our initiatives.
To proceed with the Membership Process, download The Membership Form. After filling in the form, you can either submit it in person to our office in Mulund along with a cheque or demand draft in favour of “The Economics Foundation Mumbai”. Or you can courier the filled in form and cheque / demand draft in an A4 size envelope, which has a net lining on the inside to protect the documents, to the address mentioned on the form.
We will confirm the receipt of the Membership Form and Cheque by email within a week after the cheque has been credited.